Building on the success of previous events ‘Power together to Create Change’ will look at how power shapes change and how delegates can use their own power to create change within their working environments.
Each year more than 200 attendees have joined in the key discussions. This year, delegates will hear from panelists who will explore the power of relationships, how to break the glass ceiling and how the power of your personality can really make an impact on people.
The full agenda will be released shortly.
Hugely popular workshops will also take place and delegates will be able to choose two to attend:
- Finding, Using and Sustaining your Personal Power – Alex Pett, River Leadership
- The Power of Cognitive Diversity – Jennifer Evans, GPP
- Using your Power to Manage Relationships – Ian Critchley, Breadstone Levelstone
- The Power of My Why – Sarah Cave, Primeast
- Resilience – The Power you have to Take Charge – Martin Carver, Primeast
As well as access to the conference and the workshops, you will also be able to attend the pre-conference reception at the House of Commons.
Sue Hayman MP for Workington, Cumbria will host the reception.
Held on Tuesday 30 January from 16:00, you’ll have the opportunity to network with fellow delegates in the auspicious surroundings of the Members’ Dining Room. Space is limited and will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
WiN UK (NI) Member £210 (+VAT)
Non-member £240 (+VAT)
Sponsorship and exhibition is also available for the conference and will be sold on a first come, first served basis. Take a look at the brochure and get in touch to secure your space.
- Wed 31 Jan 2018
- Wed 10 Jan 2018
- Church House Conference Centre, Dean’s Yard, London
The Nuclear Institute
Women in Nuclear UK Conference