Safety Culture Seminar
‘Change the conversation change the culture’
Strategic managers and leaders from high reliability/safety critical sectors with responsibility for/interest in OHS, human performance and safety culture.
- Informal dinner – 1st March – 7pm.
- 1st seminar – 2nd March – 9am-4pm.
- Informal dinner – 27th September – 7pm.
- 2nd Seminar – 28th September – 9am-4pm.
This free event is intended to:
- Share the results of research undertaken by leading safety training provider Beehive with Bangor University into safety culture.
- Experience approaches to developing safety behaviours using Brathay Trust’s unique learning environment.
- Consider safety culture in the light of ISO 45001.
Overnight accommodation available March 1st and September 27th at Brathay Hall.
Contact Erja on Erja.Nikander@brathay.org.uk or 015394 39725 for details.
Contact Sara Lodge at email@example.com for more details, places are limited.
- Beehive – runner up in the National Skills Academy Power Training Provider of the Year Awards 2016.
- Brathay Trust – delivering training and development in the nuclear industry on the West Coast for 25 years.
Beehive Safety Seminar