This event will give companies an understanding of upcoming projects and potential opportunities at Dounreay.
Earlier this year Dounreay Site Restoration Limited (DSRL) awarded 6 framework contracts to deliver a number of future decommissioning projects at its site in the Highlands of Scotland (https://www.gov.uk/government/news/supply-chain-to-play-key-role-in-decommissioning-projects-at-dounreay).
This event, jointly hosted by DSRL and the organisations appointed to the framework, will give companies an understanding of upcoming projects and potential opportunities to support those activities.
All interested businesses are welcome to attend. Due to capacity restrictions at the venue, we would request that no more than 2 delegates attend from any organisation.
Find out more about Dounreay at dounreay.com.
- 09:30 Arrival and registration
- 10:00 Presentations from DSRL and framework companies
- 12:00 Networking and an opportunity for 1:1 sessions with each organisation (appointment times will be available throughout the afternoon and you will be able to book during the morning arrival and registration)/
Organisations appointed to the Decommissioning Services Framework and their partners:
- AECOM E&C UK; MW Hargreaves; Kier Infrastructure and Overseas; Morson Projects; NIS; NSG Environmental; Squibb Group; Westinghouse Electrical Company UK
- Dounreay Decommissioning Framework (DDF) Alliance; Cavendish Nuclear; BAM Nuttall; KDC Contractors; JGC Engineering and Technical Services
- Dounreay Wood Alliance (DWA); Wood; Aquila Nuclear Engineering; GD Energy Services; Orano Projects
- Jacobs UK; Atkins
- Nuclear Decommissioning Ltd (NDL); James Fisher Nuclear; REACT Engineering; Shepley Engineers; WYG Engineering; JBV Demolition; RPS Consulting Services
- Nuvia; Graham Construction; Oxford Technologies; Thompson of Prudhoe
Information and image retrieved from: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/dounreay-decommissioning-services-framework-supply-chain-event-registration-68583514137