Become a Member
Why become a member?
Join the Wales Nuclear Forum to be part of a key strategic group to promote the services you provide and have a key voice within the Nuclear industry.
- Benefit from access to industry-led compliance reports and essential training support.
- Attend regular meetings to discuss and identify improvement areas to provide an arena for supplier input.
- Collaborate together with other members to enable joint enterprises to attract business, which may have otherwise been lost to other suppliers.
- Champion and share best practice from fellow members for continuous improvement.
- Ensure we connect up to all levels of the supply chain through the relationships developed within the forum.
- Ultimately promote the strength diversity, professionalism and depth of services offered by leading Welsh businesses within the nuclear industry.
We have introduced membership fees as of October 2018.
Further information regarding the fees can be found here – WNF Membership Charges
Member benefits can be found here – WNF Member Benefits
We would please ask you to fill out the following application form for membership of the Wales Nuclear Forum, in addition to registering on the website. Please send completed application forms to firstname.lastname@example.org – WNF Application Form